First lesson: you don't need a meeting
When working async-first, there are only two good reasons for a video/audio call/meeting:
- Emergencies (production is down)
- Culture-building (how was everyone's weekend; playing games)
But... how will I learn?
The process is simple and, you guessed it, async!
- Tell me what you're looking for, why you're looking for it, and how have you failed to implement it before.
- I won't reply until you've paid for the consultation. Payment is for $299 one-time, valid for 3 months (unlimited replies).
- I will send no marketing bullshit.
- I won't save your email address anywhere.
- I won't email you. I will only reply to your emails.
- Nothing is automated.
- I will provide links to content I haven't written, for you to dig deeper, if you want, and everything else will be written by me.
- If you don't like my first reply, tell me and I'll fully refund you.